According to Wikipedia, Triphala is an Ayurvedic herbal rasayana Churna consisting of equal parts of three myrobalans, taken without seed: Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica) , Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula). Means it is combination of Three Fruits, which are very beneficial for our health.
An ancient Physician Charaka, mentioned Triphala Churna in different Ayurvedic treatments and crowned it as one of the best Ayurvedic Medicines to cure several ailments. It is popular in Ayurveda for its ability to balance the Doshas (the elements of mind and body) and also enhance the process of digestion.
- Treats Flatulence: It is very good for people, who have acidity problems. It helps to dissolve toxic Acids in the stomach and treats flatulence
- Weight Loss: It is one of the best Remedies for Weight Loss. It helps in burning and removing excess fat from the body and tones the muscles to give the body good shape. Today there are many products available in the market for Weight Loss, which have their own side effects, but Triphala Churna is very cheap and absolutely Natural product and it works as miracle. So one of the best ways to lose your weight is using the right herbs, such as Triphala Churna
- Powerful Antioxidant: It is also wonderful antioxidant
- It Prevents Constipation: It is beneficial for chronic constipation
- Rich Source of Vitamins: Triphala contains Essential Vitamins including Vitamin A, Vitamin B Complex, and Vitamin C
- It Supports colon and Digestive system
- It is Ayurvedic formula for constipation
- It helps to Improve Eyesight
Side Effects of Triphala!
Pregnant women should not use Triphala, because it’s downward flowing energy may favor miscarriage.
High dose of Triphala may induce unwanted side effects- such as, diarrhea is the most common, if the Triphala is taken in large quantity. Before starting Triphala, talk to your Ayurvedic Doctor.
Banyan Botanicals Triphala Powder is amazing product for overall health!
It is a mixture of Three Herbs and all of them are really good for your health.
One of these Three Herbs is Amla, which is really Rich in Vitamin C.
If you want to Buy it, then to make sure and know more about this Miracle product.
What can you do with Organic Triphala powder?
Triphala powder has innumerable benefits. Although it is primarily known and used for constipation and maintaining regularity, its use is believed to provide various health benefits, for example- Improved digestion, Gastrointestinal tract cleanser, Improve circulation, Improve liver function, Reduce and maintain blood pressure, Anti-inflammatory and Antiviral properties, Boost immune system, Also known to assist in weight management regimen.
We love the numerous benefits of Triphala, however it has a natural bitter taste that may require getting used to.
Turmeric has been used in India for a long time.
Turmeric is a perennial plant of the ginger family and it is commonly used as a culinary spice in a South Asia.
Turmeric is used in many spice blends as a flavoring and coloring agent.
It is an orange colored spice and it is part of the ginger family and has been a staple in Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian cooking for many centuries.
I still remember when I was in grade 5th, at that time we used to live in a village, because my father was a farmer and we used to
have many cows.
There was a big machine, where you can cut grass for the animals and I was sitting on it and playing with it. I cut my finger very badly and was crying a lot.
My mother came and put turmeric powder and wrap my finger with simple cloth, that’s what I remember.
After that I don’t know how many days it took to cure properly and now I am 51, nobody knows without I tell to somebody about my finger. There is only little bit sign but my finger is absolutely fine.
Now I have my two sons 25 and 22 years old, whenever they have some problem, for example one day my elder son was playing soccer and he fell down, so he had bruises in many parts of his body. I gave him turmeric.
You know how I gave him turmeric?
Amazing Health Benefits of Turmeric Milk if you Drink for some time!
Another example, One day my younger son last year came home with his swollen ankle and he was having little temperature too.
I suggested him to go to doctor’s office, but he said he has a lot of work to do for his University for the final exams.
So after lunch I gave him one Tylenol and after that I ask him to put his foot in the hot water with Neem Patta, which I boiled in the water and then let it cool for normal temperature.
Then I gave him turmeric powder as my recipe with the milk. In one day he was fine and able to walk properly.
His all swelling was gone within a day and this way we saved our money as well as time too.
My Ayurveda doctor always recommend all his patients to eat home cooked fresh and healthy food.
Each and every day I see people eating processed food from McDonald and Tim Horton, which is not healthy food at all.
There is only one way to enhance and optimist health with fresh food and the use of proper herbs and spices.
As you know according to Ayurveda, we should eat wholesome, unprocessed foods and as well as herbs and spices. Thanks to this amazing spice- Turmeric. This wonderful spice has several health benefits:
What is The Use of Turmeric Powder?
- Arthritis: Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties, due to that it is being used as an effective Remedy for Arthritis pain
- Weight Loss: It is believed that Curcumin in Turmeric powder helps to increase the flow of bile, an important component in the breakdown in the dietary fat. So if you eat healthy diet, do regular exercises- like yoga poses, walk, meditation and one teaspoon of turmeric powder daily, then it can be an effective Weight Loss
- Anti-inflammatory: Turmeric is known as anti-inflammatory, which can help managing with pain, brain health support, and liver detoxification. I use turmeric in regular base in my all Indian dishes.
- Cleanse Your Skin and Maintain Young: It is believed that Turmeric can keep your skin healthy and young
- Treatment for Digestive Problems: Turmeric is very good to treat some problems-stomach aches, excessive gas, and bloating
- Menstrual Problems: It is believed that Turmeric has an effect on uterine contractions and can help Menstrual Problems.
Is Turmeric and Curcumin The Same Thing?
Turmeric is a Spice from the root of the Curcuma Longa Plant, which is in the Ginger family.
So it is used as a Spice, a dye and as a medicine in many Southeast Asian Cultures, especially in Ayurveda Medicine.
It can be taken in many forms. For example, Capsules and Liquids. You can make Turmeric Milk and which is very beneficial for Joint pains.
How To Make Turmeric Milk at Home?
- Boil One Cup of Milk
- Pour in your Cup
- Desired Sugar
- Now 1/2 Spoon Turmeric Powder and mix it properly. Drink it hot.
Swanson Premium Brand Turmeric Whole Root Powder, 720 mg:
This is Natural Tonic for the Liver and gastrointestinal System. Turmeric is a spice, but it is really helpful to eliminate inflammation in body joints-such as Knees Pain.
Swanson is the best product for the best price.