Skip to content
Fry Okra in little Oil
- Instructions to Make Fry Okra in very little oil:
- Buy Small Size Okra
- Wash Okra thoroughly in any Strainer as I showed in the Video. You can Buy these Strainers from even Dollar store!
- Let your Washed Okra dry for half an hour, so there are is no water in them any more.
- Then Cut these Washed and then dried Okra in small Round pieces(if you will cut in longer pieces, then seeds come out)
- Add Onion depends on the quantity of your Okra
- Now put your fry pan or Kadai on medium flame Stove, which have lid with it. Lid helps to make steam and gets ready Okra more quickly.
- 3-4 Spoons of Olive Oil or any other Cooking Oil
- Put some Mustard Seed
- Now add Okra and Onion
- Add Salt and Stir
- Add little water(4-5 Spoons) and stir
- Cover it with lid and stir after every 2 minutes
- Now make your Stove simmer and do other Kitchen Chores side by side. Keep on stirring every 5-7 minutes and after around 15 minutes add Turmeric and other Spices
- After 20-25 minutes put lid aside and fry Okra on high flame for couple of minutes.
- Your Delicious Okra is ready to eat with Roti or Paratha. You can eat it as breakfast, lunch and dinner.