We human being love to eat something different, but in my opinion it should be healthy and fresh made in our own Kitchen.
After all food is so important for our health to keep us healthy.
I don’t like to eat any food from the Market and it is so oily and expensive at the Same time.
Not only this you have to wait a lot to buy food from the Market.
Today I’m excited to share this Unique Pakora Recipe, which takes only 10 minutes to Make it fresh and Crispy in your own Kitchen. I believe your Kids going to love these Home Made Pakors.
Even sometimes you get Phone that some Guest are coming to your Home and outside is very Cold like here in Canada or due to any reason, you can’t go to Buy something to eat as a Snack for your Guest. Then you can Make Pakors in only 10 Minutes.
Especially in Indian families Pakors are so important to be there in any function. Here you have to learn to Make Basic Pakor Batter, so your Pakors become Crunchy and Delicious.
Sometimes our Kids don’t like to eat vegetables, but Vegetable are so good due to their Health Benefits for us.
My this Crispy Pakora Recipe is for them, whose Kids don’t eat Vegetables, they can add as many as Vegetables they want to give their Kids.
I’m sure Your Kids going to love these Pakors, they are much more healthy and better than Market Snacks; such as Pizza.
- One Grated Carrot
- Half Chopped Onion
- Methi Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- One Bell Pepper chopped
- Green Chili is optional if you want your Pakors more Spicy, then add it.
- Cooking Oil
- Fry Pan
- Spices to Add: Salt, Coriander Powder, Turmeric, Orgeano Leaves, Mustard Seeds, Ajwain and these all spices you can add according to your own taste.
Preparation to Make Vegetable Pakora Recipe!
- Wash all Vegetables in Running Tap water and chop them and grate Carrot.
- Put Besan(Gram Flour) and all Spices according to taste
- Heat your Oil in fry Pan and check with little bit Batter that it is enough hot to fry Pakors
- Start making your Pakors with your Hand or you can use big spoon as well.
- Keep on turning after each minute and when they are Golden brownm take them out and put on the paper Towel to Absorb Oil.
- Serve these Pakoras Hot with Green Chutney and Sauce.