Make Dal Ki Missi Roti Ka dough?
Missi Roti is so delicious and healthy at the same time. Especially in Indian Homes is it is very popular.
I’m teaching here in this Blog Post to ‘Make Moong Dal Dough for missi Roti’
I’m going to share this Recipe, because I’m using it for last 30 years.
Some people use Besan(Chick Peas flour) instead of Corn flour. But I prefer Corn flour, because it makes Missi Roti more tasty and gives the flavour of Makki De Roti too.
I always use 2:1 proportion of both whole wheat(two) and Corn flour(One) respectively.
Always my purpose of Making Missi Roti is to add more Green Leaves and just for the taste onion as well.
This is the best way to give green leaves to your family and this way those kids, who don’t like to eat much Vegetable, they also eat Missi Roti and not only eat, but also Enjoy eating it.
So there are so many ways to Make Missi Roti.
Missi Roti can be served hot from the Tava with Plain Yogurt, Butter or any Sabji.
Usually I make Missi Roti for the Breakfast, otherwise you can eat it for lunch for Dinner and give to your School Going Kids in their lunch Bags.
Ingredients we Need Are:
- Whole Grain flour
- Corn Flour
- Dal either fresh or left over, but it should be in room temperature
- Green Leaves any– I used in this Recipe straight from my Backyard Garden→Chick Peas Leaves, Mint( Learn How to Make Mint or Pudina Chutney), Mustard Leaves and Baby Spinach bought from the Market.
- Half chopped Onion
- Spices according to taste; such as-Carom Seeds, Crushed Oregano Leaves, Black pepper powder, Coriander Powder
- Cold Tap Water
Preparation to Make Dough for Missi Roti:
- Mix everything together nicely
- Start adding Water little by little and first give pressure with one hand and when you think no need to use more water, then use both hands and give good amount of pressure and within ten minutes your Dough will be ready to Make Missi Roti
- Make Missi Roti and serve hot with Plain fresh home made Yogurt.
Enjoy your Missi Roti!