I’m Punjabi and I know Punjabis like to eat Home made Pinnies. Not only Punjabis, but Pinnies are quite popular in India and nowadays around the World. As I don’t like to eat Sweets from the Market, but yes like to eat something that tastes Sweet, but at the same time it is healthy.
And especially when it is Winter and like here in Canada, then it is the time to make Fresh Pinnies or Ladoos.
In this Recipe you’re going to learn to Make Atta Pinnies
Ingredients you need are:
- Whole Grain Flour One Bowl
- Cashew Nuts Powder 10-15 (grind them at home)
- Green Rasins 15-20
- Jaggery Powder or Jaggery
- 2 spoons of Claryfied Butter or Deshi Ghee
- One Bowl cold Water for Syrup
- Fry Pan
Method to Make Pinnis:
- Fry whole grin Flour in two spoons of clarified Butter on medium flame until it become Golden Brown
- Syrup of Water and Jaggery Powder and reduce it to half
- Put your Rasins, Cashew Powder, fried Flour and Jaggery Syrup and mix everything together nicely and then let it cool little bit and make Ladoos of this mixture for required size.