If you have an Idea about Web hosting, then you can Make Money with it. If you don’t heard about it, then you’ll learn here. Here in this post you’re going to learn How to Make Money with Web hosting affiliate Programs.
Bloggers want to make good amount of Money with their Websites and if your blog is getting some Traffic, then one of the most popular and overly promoted program is web hosting affiliate program.
After All the Payouts are so good. Even some Bloggers or site owners are getting over $200 per new referral Customer to hosting sites.
There are plenty of web hosting Companies out there and we know about some of them already.
Siteground.com, which has an Affiliate Program, where they are paying out up to $150 per Referred Customer. They also offer Free Website Migration, when one sign up with them, you can learn here by Click the Link Below↓
WordPress hosting offers free migration service
When a hosting company has some good features; such as SiteGround, then it is a great way to bring in new hosting Customer through your site.
If you’re using the same hosting, which you are promoting, that is an extra Advantage. So showing your Readers that you are also using the same Host. Even you can mention on your site, who is hosting your Website.
I often get emails and asked, which hosting I am using?
So this way it is Simple and very effective way for siteground hosting to get some extra signups.
|Hello friends or my Dear Blog Readers!|
Before you go Ahead, I would like to let you know that I’m personally using SiteGround and with my own experience I can say that their Service is Amazing. I just don’t Consider it fair Recommending something that I don’t use personally.
Web hosting Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Programs are a best way to Make Money in my opinion with your blog, even that time, when your Blog is just New and don’t get much traffic.
Web hosting is a huge and competitive Industry and most of hosting companies are willing to pay a lots of money.
There are several factors when it comes to choosing the best web hosting Affiliate Program.
- Quality of the host
Best Web Hosting Affiliate Programs is SiteGround!
Personally I’m using SiteGround for almost two year and has seen its reliability. SiteGround is number one in my list to recommend to my Readers. They have a really good Customer Support.
Make money with Web Hosting Siteground Affiliate Program!
SiteGround Affiliate Program GoGeek Review-How I made my first US $50 with SiteGround in September 2017
There are many ways to Make Money Online and one of them is hosting Affiliate Program and it is the best way to Make Money Online. If your Blog is getting some Traffic, then you can promote Hosting Affiliate program. To do that you can Join their Affiliate Program.
One of these popular PROGRAMS is SiteGround Hosting Affiliate Program that I will talk about and Review in this article.
I would like to mention Pros and Cons of using SiteGround hosting, because I’m using it for a quite long time.
SiteGround Affiliate Guide for Beginners!
SiteGround Affiliate Program Pros:
- High Conversion Rate: While choosing the Best Affiliate Program, not only hosting affiliate program, but I mean any Program, One of the most important thing, you need to consider while choosing the best hosting affiliate programs is the Conversion Rate as the more Sales you refer, the more Money you get. Siteground has a high Conversion Rate, because it is well known and very popular name in the Industry of WordPress Hosting and Web Hosting due to their reliability and they offer a Good, Stable Hosting Service. SiteGround has a lot of Reputation, this means higher Conversion Rates and very low chances of Cancellations.
- High Commission Rates: SiteGround will give you $50 for per each Customer you Refer, but you can Make up to $125 per Sale, when you Referred 21+ Customers per month as the more Customers you Refer, the higher Commissions you Earn. Siteground has everything that people look in any host like Reliability, Variety of Platforms, Optimized Performance, Advanced Security 24/7 expert Support. These are the some reasons to Buy any Hosting plan and I’ll write in detail to understand more about this Hosting Plan.
- Commissions Paid Weekly: SiteGround is the only Host, which pays Affiliate Commissions every Week
- No Minimum Monthly Sales are Required: The best thing about SiteGround Affiliate is that you don’t have to generate Certain number of Sales every month in order to be eligible to receive your Commission. So it means that even if you generate a Single Sale in one month, still you will be paid like I was able to generate only one sale in the last month and I am going to get on 20 September, 2017, because it is Approved.
- Affiliate Link Customizer makes your Links look pretty and also can track Clicks and Conversion Rates for Individual Affiliate Links
- Get Notification as soon as you make a Sale
- SiteGround has a wonderful Support for their Affiliates
- SiteGround has now been Officially listed as a Recommended hosting for WordPress.
WordPress.org Official Team Recommends the following Three Hosting Companies for hosting a WordPress Website:-
- SiteGround(It is my favorite One from the list due to best Customer Support)
SiteGround affiliate program cons
- No Incentive to promote Expensive Plans like Cloud and Dedicated Servers.
- Basically SiteGround Hosting has no Cons at all, except their Web Hosting relatively high Prices. But it is not a big Deal, because they are very popular for their Services they provide and you can easily promote their products as they have good reputation.
How Much one can Earn from SiteGround Affiliate Program?
You can earn from $50 to $125 Referral with SiteGround Affiliate Program. SiteGround is the only Web Hosting Provider, whose withhold period is 30 days and even a Single Affiliate Sale gets paid by them.
As my Blogging Creation Blog is absolutely new and get only few visitors, still I made one Sale with SiteGround.
Why to join SiteGround Affiliate Program?
There are so many ways to earn Money Online and one of them, which is quite popular and Bloggers are Making a lot of Money with it and that is Web Hosting affiliate Program.
I am making decent amount of Money with Amazon Affiliate Program around $1000 Monthly by the time of writing this post(dated October 25, 2017)
But I never knew until one month ago that I can Make money with web hosting, which I’m using already.
Yes, I’m right!
And the hosting, which I’m using is SiteGround. Nowadays it is very familiar name, because it is not only reliable, but also cheap and have many price plans to choose from them.
How to Join & become a SiteGround affiliate?
It is not necessary to be a SiteGround Customer in Order to participate in the Program. But if you’re a Customer, you have the the Options to Sign Up for the Affiliate Program from your Customer Area and thus be able to Access them both using the same Credentials.
How to Join if you are not a SiteGround Customer?
To Sign Up for SiteGround Affiliate Program, you have to go to Affiliates Program Page that is Accessible from the main menu of their Website.
You can Click on the Sign Up Button to go to Affiliate Registration form.
Here you can provide your Contact Information, Payout Information and Affiliate Profile Information that will help SiteGround to assist you better after the Signup process.
How to Join if You Are a SiteGround Customer?
If you’re already a SiteGround Customer like me, you have the Option to use the Affiliate Registration form available in your Customer Area.
By using it, your New Affiliate Account will be Connected with your Customer Area and you will be able to use the same Credentials to Access both.
After you Login to your Customer Area, go to the Affiliate Signup Page and that is located in the Referral Deals Section and here you can Click the sign up Button.
Required Affiliate Profile Information
All Affiliate Applicants are Required to provide the below Correct information↓
- Valid Paypal Account(email) on which the Commission will be paid
- Affiliate Website or Websites
- Payout Information
- Information about your Affiliate profile and planned Advertising Techniques.
Now we assume your application for SiteGround is approved and you’re already Siteground customer as well.
How to switch between Affiliate and Customer Area?
If you are a Siteground Customer and now Affiliate as well and the two areas are connected with the same User Credentials, it is so easy for you to Switch between two of them.
How to Use Affiliate Links?
SiteGround can track Affiliate Sales and provide Commission only if you use a proper Link, which allows, when Recommended SiteGround Services.
Affiliate Commissions Report
The Commission Report Table shows data about your Sales and Earned commissions from your Referrals.
Example is Below from SiteGround’s Image↓
The Commission Report table gives you Information about your Sales.
You can see on which date they were Created, What type of Plan was purchased and the Campaign from which the Sale has Originated.
Good Luck for your SiteGround Affiliate Program, hope to see you Succeed to Make Money Online with Siteground!